Known Issue: 1999 NLTCS Data
- Issue: Medical Providers and Prescription Medicines, Questions 3i, 4g, and 12f: Because of CAPI authoring, item 7 appears in the field instrument as 'Child(ren) of sample person', rather than 'Child(ren) of sample person (non-household members)'. Questions 3i, 4g, and 12f are formatted in the field instrument as:
Who will end up paying? Anyone else?
- Fee for service insurance plans
- HMO/prepaid group
- Veterans Administration (VA)
- Household member(s)
- Child(ren) of sample person
- ......... and so on.
This format introduced some overlap between item 6, 'Household members', and item 7.
- Action: The issue cannot be corrected.
- Variable(s) Affected:
- ASCII columns 7273-7290, SAS name MPP_3I01-MPP_3I18
- ASCII columns 7371-7388, SAS name MPP_4G01-MPP_4G18
- ASCII columns 7691-7708, SAS name MPP_1213-MPP_1230